SPAX WOOD SCREW 4 x 40mm (Tub 800)
Spax wood screws are a single thread wood screw with ground serrations for fast and accurate driving. Suitable for both interior and exterior projects, they feature a countersunk multi-head and a 4 point tip that takes immediate hold so no pre-drilling is required, even in hardwood. Made in Germany.
- Multi-Head Countersinks Screw Head Flush
- Hardened Steel
- Hard Synthetic Coating for Easy Driving
- Single Thread
- Universal Shank
- No Splitting, Even Close to the Edge
- Deeper Recess for Stronger Bit Hold
- Screw Point Takes Immediate Hold
- SPAX WOOD SCREWS.
- 4x40mm, SPAX, Tub 800, wood screws.