SIKA PLASTIX 22A PREMIUM GRADE SILICONE SEALANT
Sika Plastix 22A Premium Grade Silicone Sealant is a low modulus, neutral curing silicone sealant suitable for many construction and industrial applications but particularly suited for all glazing, façade and roofline applications.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent primerless adhesion to all common building substrates, porous and non-porous.
- Internal and external use.
- Fast curing.
- Solvent free.
- Virtually odourless.
- Low dirt pick up.
- Excellent break off and tooling.
- Excellent flexibility +/- 25%.
- Weather resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Service temperature resistance (-50°C to +150°C)
- Suitable for use with glass, lead, polycarbonate, and acrylic sheets.
- Certified for façade, glazing, cold climate and sanitary applications under EN15651.