Evercryl is a resin based, fibre reinforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces, giving instant roof repairs even in the wet and on wet surfaces. May also be applied in frosty conditions down to -5°C. For use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid PVCu, corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc. Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal), downpipes, gulleys, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
- Instantly waterproof – emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop.
- Brush applied, dries to a smooth seamless flexible membrane.
- High level of fibre reinforcement – will bridge small cracks and only requires a one coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding.
- Requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
- Specifically designed for: general sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions
- Approximately 0.75m2 coverage per kg
- Available in grey